While shooting this photo I got run over by a cable car twice! Recently I have taken most of my photos in the 'safe' setting of my platform. It was so nice to be out and about today, recently a friend and I went to visit the CRAVONE sim. I was so amazed and wanted to come back for a photo. It has so many intricate details troughout the sim. Not to mention all the incredible hangout spots there as well. I was so surprised to see that even some of the houses have decor inside. Oh! And also, there is a roof terrace kind of lounge. I totally recommend you visiting this place as my photo doesn't show enough. I am wearing this cool and sexy Henley shirt by Thirst. It's available at the current round of Man Cave.
While shooting this photo I got run over by a cable car twice! Recently I have taken most of my photos in the 'safe' setting of my platform. It was so nice to be out and about today, recently a friend and I went to visit the CRAVONE sim. I was so amazed and wanted to come back for a photo. It has so many intricate details troughout the sim. Not to mention all the incredible hangout spots there as well. I was so surprised to see that even some of the houses have decor inside. Oh! And also, there is a roof terrace kind of lounge. I totally recommend you visiting this place as my photo doesn't show enough. I am wearing this cool and sexy Henley shirt by Thirst. It's available at the current round of Man Cave.
